A few years back I started something I didn’t yet have a name for and I didn’t care to name. It was referred to generically as my new life. I have since learned that I was learning the Art of Living Dangerously. And I want to share it with anyone who is looking for a new direction in life, the how for their big vision, or know that there is just something more for them and really truly want to figure out what that is and how to get it.
I have been there, I get it and I want to partner with you to move through it and start being the person you know you are.
What if you enrolled in an un-program?
An experience specifically created to expose you to a wide variety of techniques and approaches where you can choose what works and ignore the rest. What if you had an experience that assumed you were smart enough to apply what you need most or at least be willing to try?
The Art of Living Dangerously is that Un-program.
It is about experiencing tools and techniques and then using them to create the life you want. That’s right, this is about the life you want to create –nothing less.
I’ll partner with you to confront the limiting beliefs you hold inside blocking you from stepping into the life you intellectually know and understand you can have, but are not sure how to achieve.
Whether you know what you want and are not sure how to get there or you fall into the other category of not knowing what you want, but ready to do what it takes to find it and be it, The Art of Living Dangerously experience will co-create it.
Allow me to be upfront with you – it is an investment. You’ll need to truly commit to this creative process and it requires a correlating resource investment. So yes, as I have done with my coaches over the years, you also need to put your most precious resources of time, money and energy on the line for yourself.
Feeling brave and ready to take the deep breath and the step?
Go ahead and click on this link to learn more about the program and the investment and how to see if you are a candidate for one of the first five people I am willing to run this program with.
This is new, I don’t have it on my website yet, you can only get information via this link. If it isn’t for you, cool. But if you know someone it is for – share it.
Other ways to learn more about The Art of Living Dangerously:
1. Sign on for my monthly virtual series where each month I will share a tool, technique or interview about the Art of Living Dangerously. Do that here
3. Follow me on Social Media: on my website, click the links at the top of the page (or here’s a hint: they are in my bio at the bottom of this note!)
4. Schedule a Confusion to Clarity Strategy Session and get 30 minutes of my undivided attention for zero of your dollars.
5. Stop by my website and grab the complimentary tools I have for you to explore. More are coming in the next few weeks!
6. If you are in the Cedar Rapids Iowa Area, join me for a workshop I am hosting at Illuminations Healing Arts Center on May 18 from 6:30 -8:30p for a mere $25 per person. Register by clicking over to their website www.illuminationshealingarts.com then click on scheduling.
Jennifer Murphy is the universe’s foremost proponent of The Art of Living Dangerously sharing it through her partnerships with people who want to live as themselves, her glass art, writing and single parenting a pretty amazing 8 year old soccer player.