THE POWER I GAINED LIVING A FOCUSED LIFE WAS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
More than anything, I realized that I was giving a f#$k about a lot of things I really didn’t need to be GAF about.
- What other people wanted me to do
- How I should fit in
- How everyone else was measuring success
PRIOR TO THAT I MOSTLY I GAVE AF ABOUT THINGS THAT DIDN’T MAKE ME HAPPY – AND IT SHOWED:
- I wasn’t healthy, stress ate me up and I bitched about more than I celebrated.
- My answer to how are you was always “busy” (which isn’t an answer it’s a deflection to avoid revealing what’s really up in your life)
- I kept thinking there was more to life than I was seeing…and I wanted to figure it out.
As I developed my own prioritization process which I now teach my clients and see them blossom with, I realized I was allocating F#$ks to things that drained me, not empowered me and that the power I would gain was simplicity – the ability to say yes to the things I aligned with and let the rest go.
FINALLY, I COULD BE FREE TO FOCUS ON WHAT I WANTED TO GAF ABOUT
Which is what inspired me to run a FREE CHALLENGE called FREE TO FOCUS in my Facebook group and provide deeper good stuff in a supporting email series.
FREE TO FOCUS IS ABOUT YOU FOCUSING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO GAF ABOUT
- Letting go of distractions
- Saying yes to the stuff that energizes and empowers
- Stepping into the MORE that has been eluding you
Click here to join the challenge kicking off 23 October and you will receive
5 days of email and video support
Invite to the Art of Living Dangerously Facebook Community where you can share your successes for chances to win prizes
Access to life changing activities that can move you out of the rut of wanting more and not getting it, feeling overwhelmed by other people’s f#$ks and general “omg will it just stop?!” energy